Friday 31 January 2014

One Of The Toughest Days In Jan


I started the day in the solid position of being up just under +$6.6k overall for the month after bonuses with 2 days left to grind.

I had one eye on beating my best month ever which current stands at +$7,366. I was pumped and ready to go..!!

A few hours into the grind however those thoughts had long disappeared and I found myself down $700 and facing a fight to get back to even.

It was a long grind, almost 11 hours and sadly I failed. I played badly in spots and the unsuccessful fight to get back to even looked like this:


My goal for the final day of the month will be to try to get back to over +$6.5k mtd which means I need to win about $200.


Got a blog? Want more readers/hits? Find out how by reading these blogging tips.

Want to see some of the most baller pc/poker set-ups? These are pretty awesome..!!

2 comments:

  1. -221$ is the worst u got? must be an awesome month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -$383 is the worst this month but yesterday was the toughest apart from the 20k hand day.

      23 Winnings Days
      7 Losing Days

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...