Friday 25 October 2013

300k VPPs Moved To The Back Burner


Unfortunately due to my late decision to take an exam I won't be keeping up with 300k VPP pace.

It's easily doable if I was grinding only but as that is not the case it will be very tough.

I will still have a shot after I'm finished with my work but it may mean playing NL200+ and I'm not sure I want to do that for like 10 hours a day during Xmas time.

I may just elect to grind solidly and try to win as much $$ as I can while picking up a couple of FPP cash bonuses.

You can see where I'm at now ------->>>

With regard to this months grind I can't seem to get anything consistent going and it is currently win one day, lose the next and keep repeating that cycle.




Got a blog? Want more readers/hits? Find out how by reading these blogging tips.

Want to see some of the most baller pc/poker set-ups? These are pretty awesome..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...