Wednesday 11 September 2013

Reg Whale Wars

I don't have a huge history with this reg but have seen him play a lot and he can be a manic at times. My choice to 3bet him pre is a mistake due to the fact that his 4b stat is 18% which for FR is on the high side. His fold to 3b is also not that high at 60% so I should have just called or folded in this spot. When he predictably 4bets I think I make an error with my call. I just got stubborn against a guy I know can be quite wide here and should have just let it go.

The rest just seems to be random button clicking by both whales:



A point to note is that his WTSD is 30% which means he is going to show up here with AQ/AK/Jx type hands + other random stuff so when he calls I know I am not always up against AA/KK.

All in all probably quite a badly played hand by both.


Got a blog? Want more readers/hits? Find out how by reading these blogging tips.

Want to see some of the most baller pc/poker set-ups? These are pretty awesome..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...