Monday 21 January 2013

Pokerstars Set Your Goal VPP Pace Promotion

Pokerstars are having promo where you trade FPPs as a gamble to forecast your annual FPP goal target. While the terms and bonus involved in this are pretty bad, you have to gamble $80 to win either $120, $200 or $300, if you going to hit those targets anyway then it is essentially free money.

The details are here:


While I intend to go for 400k VPPs this year I planned on making most of it in the second half of the year while I progress up through the levels. Therefore I have opted to go for 200k as a target for this promo. I could go for the higher one but I wanted time off in Feb for a holiday and other stuff.

You can register for this promo here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...