Saturday 17 November 2012

Micro Millions 3 Starts

Tournament Series Micro Millions 3 has just kicked off on Pokerstars.

This series is aimed at the micro stakes players of poker with some of the buy-ins as low as a 11 cents.

The guarantees in comparison are relatively large which is the attraction.

I played event #04 last night / early hours of this morning. It was a $3.30+R which means re-buys are allowed for the first hour along with an add-on in the break after the first hour. I insta got the double re-buy which means you start with double the chips. I also got the add-on, so my total investment was $9.30.

There were a huge 15,365 runners and prizes were as follows:



I managed to beat 91% of the field and finish in the top 1,500 and also in the 6th tier of money for $25.30.

I'm not sure how many more I will play but am looking forward to the Main Event which has a $1,000,000 guaranteed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...