Sunday 28 October 2012

Sitemeter.com Review

Anyone who has a Blog or website is probably interested in how many people are actually reading it, if any....

For well over year now I have been using sitemeter.com to keep an eye on my visitors at supernova125.blogspot.com. For anyone who is interested in how many hits I get you can click my sitemeter page button which is located at the bottom left of the Blog:



Although I only subscribe to the free version of sitemeter there is also a premium one available. I'm not sure what extra you can for your cash but I will go through some of the free pages which are excellent.

The main summary page is the one I look at first. It details some of the daily stats and looks like this:



I then like to take a look at who is on the site 'right now' when I am on and this page looks like this:



You can drill down further into the details of your visitors:



One of my favourite pages is the monthly visitors/ pageviews bar chart:



All in all I am very happy with the service and stats I get from these guys considering that I don't pay anything for it. I can highly recommend them to anyone who wants to know a little bit more about their readers.

There are many more pages available but I won't go through all of those. You will have to explore yourself. Laters....








2 comments:

  1. Nice Rosh would be nice if you could do screen shots of how to add the hand replayer on blog .I still can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I will try and do that one at some point mate

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...