Monday 1 October 2012

September 2012 Review

I had lined up a few pictures of clowns that I was going to post in the September review instead of doing the normal numbers as poker has become something of a joke but I have manned up and will do a normal write up :)

I am still on the worst downer ever (in 7yrs of poker). Over the last 3 months I lost 60 BIs at NL50 only I recover it at NL25 (BIs that is not $$$) I then lost more and it is just very swingy now.

Over this 3 month period I am pretty much making no cash whatsoever. Its lucky that I have a few other small income streams in life to help me pay my rent / bills and also have a little saved for the future.

I will post a graph in bb now as it shows I won 32 stacks in the month which is ok. The problem is I lost a lot at the higher level (NL50) and crushed the lower level (NL25).





The final numbers for September are as follows:

126,008 Hands Played
11,864 VPPs

+$382 (Cash Game Winnings)
+$35 (WCOOP Re-load Bonus)
-$267 (Online Tourny Losses)
-$97 (Live Cash Game Losses)
+$215 (FPP Sunday Million Tkt)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$268 (Total Month)

The Ytd numbers are as follows:

905,211 Hands Played
131,654 VPPs

+$3,648 - Jan
+$3,213 - Feb
+$2,023 - Mar
+$2,072 - Apr
+$3,642 - May
+$5,120 - Jun
-$699 - Jul
+$664 - Aug
+$268 - Sep
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$19,950 (Total YTD) 


So at least I finally won some $$ at the tables but the take for the month is so low. I will get a $1,600 bonus in Oct so hopefully some winnings can push the month over $2k at least. My target for the year including the 200k VPP bonus is to make at least $30k overall.

I plan to play NL25 for the first 5 days of the month before moving to NL50 for the rest of the month. In November I will move to NL100 and sometime at the back end of December I want to be mixing NL200 too ready for me to decide on whether or not I commence an SNE attempt in 2013. 

I went to the Stars VIP London meet which was quite interesting. I met a few random players from other games but no-one from my games. I had a few beers + bites and watched the footy on a big screen. They also had an arcade room with a few games which was quite good. Lee Jones introduced the new software which is coming out. It looks pretty good and it designed with the idea of making it as easy as possible for recreational players to get playing poker, which is good for all of us. I actually got called up in Jan and went into London to test the software but had to sign a NDA so I didn't mention it in this blog but as the secret is out I guess it's okay now.

Anyway peeps, GL in Oct..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...