Saturday 22 September 2012

Pokerstars VIP Club Live: 1st London Party

I've just purchased my ticket for the 1st VIP Club Live - London Party hosted by Pokerstars.

£10 for unlimited beers + brunch during the Arsenal v Chelsea game sounds like a great deal.

There are also 3 UKIPT packages to be won.

It will good to meet a few of the other players that I see on the felt on a regular basis but have no idea what they look like in real life. The last stars event that I went to was a twenty20 cricket game and was pretty good.


Schedule:



The Cost:


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy thought bout going but it would cost me a day and £200 + in travel and accomodation !!! Deffo worth if if u live within range though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True,

    I can get there in 35mins so worth from my end

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...