Friday 1 June 2012

May 2012 Review

May is now in the books. I made a few dollars again this month so I am pretty pleased with that.

I played a bit more ZOOM again and I have just contacted HEM support to get my HUD/Hands sorted for this format of the game. The hands number is therefore again understated like the last few months.

Euro 2012 is on in June so volume is going to dip a lot as I will spend the whole month watching pretty much all the games and hitting the pub.

I am thinking about maybe having the whole month off normal games as I am working on other things too but I will definitely be playing a bit a ZOOM when I have a few minutes to kill here and there. I will also hit the live scene a bit more.

I am now just behind pace to hit 200,000 VPPs which is pretty slack but I like playing less tables and concentrating and making more in winnings. This is a little different from last year when I made most of my bucks through rakeback.




The final numbers for May are as follows:

68,695 Hands Played
13,830 VPPs

+$2,559 (Cash Game Winnings)
+$100 (Stellar Rewards)
+$160 (SCOOP Re-load Bonus)
+$823 (Tourney Winnings)
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
+$3,642 (Total Month) 


The Ytd numbers are as follows:

458,870 Hands Played
75,830 VPPs

+$3,648 - Jan
+$3,213 - Feb
+$2,023 - Mar
+$2,072 - Apr
+$3,642 - May
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$14,597 (Total YTD) 

GL in June..!!

8 comments:

  1. nice results!!! you should try playing higher ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers. I will keep trying higher. So far each time I take shots it doesn't go too well :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice month, will echo kuhns89`s comments about playing higher, i dont want you at my tables like the other night when im shot taking NL50. I guess my table selection must have been half decent if you were at the tables though.

    GL in June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Matt and thx. I will keep out of your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea stay off my tables also . Oh wait we can't play there :( Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im sure poker will be back in the US soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. alright mat

    nice results again mate, knew at the start of the year you were going to make far more money than last year. Knowing you can make over $3k just playing NL$50 is sweet mate.
    You definately should have another shot at a higher level.
    what do you reckon to Brendan Rogers, i think he could be for Liverpool what David Moyes is for Everton, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx man.

    I will never give up taking shots!

    At first I thought it was too early for Rogers to get his shot but I do like the idea of giving younger guys the chance to prove themselves so I am onboard with his appointment and backing him now. Hope he does well. He did pretty good with Swansea in a tough league.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...