Thursday 26 January 2012

Weighted Contribution Impact

Since Stars switched to the WC method of VPP distribution I have made 11,842 VPPs and my HEM states that I would have made 12,752 in the 2011 dealt method.

This is only a drop of 7% which is not too bad at first sight. However as I have played a lot of the happy hours which were awarding 1.5 times the normal VPP rate my figures will be skewed.

I carried out a session by session comparison and this showed a drop of between 15% and 40% across around 12 or so sessions that I looked at. I believe my personal drop is around 25% overall.

It will be a more accurate reflection if I carry out an analysis of Feb's figures when there are no happy hours scheduled.

Hopefully there will be some positives changes to come out of the talks that are taking place this week.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, but it could be worse, you could be playing on Merge with all US, US Players :P It's like playing Duck Duck Goose but it goes like Reg,Reg,Reg,Reg,Fish,Reg,Reg,Reg,Reg LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Good old America, land of the free....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...