Wednesday 9 February 2011

A New Focus for Feb


I used to drive a focus years ago but nowadays I'm pretty happy with the Lexus that I drive.

I not getting a new motor but the focus for Poker has all changed for Feb. My SNE challenge is now on the back burner for the rest of the month. I am not giving up as yet but it is looking more unlikely that I will pursue the 6 Star Status.

I am not rolled to play 24 Tables of NL200 and not completely happy with my game even if I was.

In Jan I spent a lot of time playing the NL200 20-50bb tables. I hate them. Its 2 street gambling poker with the skill taken out the game. Maybe I just need to learn how to play with the Short Stacks, lol. Anyway, I couldn't beat them so I joined them and became a short stack scumbag too. That didn't work out too well either.

So, on Feb 4th I went back to what I know (kinda) and love... 100bb poker. I also dropped 24 Tabling. The games have got harder, of that there is no doubt..... but when I used to win at poker and consistently win I was playing no more than 10 tables and thinking through my plays well. I have to be honest with myslef I and also acknowledge the fact that I struggle with 24 Tables.

For the rest of Feb I will try to win money at the tables, simplez.... I will play no more than 14 Tables at any one time. I will attempt to be in the black this month and get a $1,500 bonus also. I started this challenge down from the first 3 days of the month, down around $700.

Its now around 2am on 9th Feb 2011 and I have played 9 Sessions of upto 13 Tables of 100bb Poker between NL50 and NL200 since 4th Feb. I have won 5 and lost 4 Sessions.... 2 of the losing sessions included a $6 loss and a $0.09 loss, so basically even. I am really enjoying it. I know I could play 24 CAP Tables and make Elite but I don't think I would enjoy a whole year flippin coins.

I want to build my roll during this month and try to play 18 100bb tables from next month at NL200 but as a short stacker with $80. Eventually if it works out I will build slowly and be able to sit full stacked. I have spent time working on my game also last few days and will do more of this.

Game on........

Peace

Trademark Poker 500 Dice Style 11.5-Gram Poker Chip Set  Every Hand Revealed Poker2Rim Poker Hologram Mirrored Lens Wrap Sunglasses - Rim Black frame 

2 comments:

  1. i hope it runns for you i lost last year nearly 2K on sss nl200 it was to hard for me.
    gl and nice cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Doc, yes there are many sharks at da 200!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...