Thursday 11 November 2010

9 Milla

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to win $9m....? Well i must admit i have wondered often about having just $1m but never $9m. Someone who won't be wondering is Johnathan Duhamel, a 23yr old from Canada who on Monday scooped the WSOP 2010 Main Event Title and with it the second biggest payday ever in poker history. Entering the November nine as chip leader he played solid, considered poker and held out to crack his opponents K8s with his AJo shove. One Tourni and he is set.... Prior to this his career earnings in 4yrs were less than $100k. Poker can change your life.... All the best to Duhamel....

Here is the winning clip:




1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you very much for the gl wishes on my blog!! I am very new to NL cash since I have been a tournament player the past few years but so far I am really loving the challenge, learning and grind. I am pretty excited about taking my shot at accomplishing something only an elite few do every year. The only thing that stands in my way...is myself. All the best to you.
    Say hi at the tables :)

    Cheers,
    Cj Rex55
    (p.s. I love cheryl cole too)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...